Tuesday, April 2, 2013

....is an Easter Bike Ride

On Easter Sunday the San Diego looked a little like this, blue skies and sunshine. My day started with some French Toast, and I honestly thought that was going to be the highlight, it was really good French Toast. My boyfriend suggested a bike ride in La Jolla, there's a beautiful beach and a whole lot of ocean to see. The only problem, small problem really, is the BIG hill between my apartment & the sandy shore.
View from the top of the hill.
The Scripps Institution of Oceanography & Caroline's Seaside Cafe.
A few reflection pictures at the bottom of the hill.
Lunch at Puesto, Mexican Street Food on top of another hill.

After lunch we sat on the grass and enjoyed the sunshine a little more.
The only downside was the up hill required to get back.
(Notice there are no 'after' pictures showcasing our sweat, exhaustion and my sunburnt arms.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...