Tuesday, August 20, 2013

....is Spinach & Arugula Salad


Somedays I need more greens in my life. (Especially after you see tomorrows treat!) I found a salad with a few unusual ingredients. I added the Salami and it reminded me of a lighter version of a Muffuletta. I suppose Pears aren't used on this sandwich but they added a crunch sweetness to compliment the saltiness in the Salami & Olives.


Serves 2
1 Cup Spinach
1 Cup Arugula
1 Avocado, Halved & Sliced
1/4 Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
6 Salami Slices, Halved
1/4 Cup Walnut, Roughly Chopped
1/2 Pear, Thinly Sliced
1/2 Shallot, Thinly Sliced
3 Olives, Thinly Sliced
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper

Slice and chop vegetables mix with Spinach & Arugula, drizzle with Olive Oil, Vinegar & sprinkle with Salt & Pepper.


Happy Chopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...