Saturday, February 16, 2013

....is a Few Favorites, February TwentyThirteen

I'm not sure how they are all Orange and Teal but maybe that's what's been on my mind. I'm taking a cue from one of my favorite blogs and her monthly favorites. It's always nice to read an honest review and see what other people have found recently.

The first favorite was the gift I gave for Valentines day:
The ObolI've been looking at them for a long time, I think it's genius. The top area is for dry ingredients and the below for wet. Intended to solve the milk and soggy cereal conundrum they suggest other uses of guacamole & chips, ice cream & berries, chili & cornbread.

The Get it Right Spatula: Again another thing I've been drooling over for a while. I have a few silicon spatulas but they're made in two parts, a metal or plastic handle with a silicon scraper. And 'gunk' always  gets in the joint, so I have to pull them apart and try to clean the nooks and crannies as best I can. Today was the first time I used it (to make Peppermint Patty Brownies!) and I'm in LOVE. 

MOROCCANOIL: The darling lady at Salon Petite that cuts my hair uses this. My hair feels great after she styles it, I straighten my hair or blow dry my bangs almost everyday and my ends show the damage by the time in go in for a cut. I asked for a recommendation and she suggested this, it protects from damage, from heat, styling and environmental damage. It's also the first product I've used that shortens how long I have to dry my hair, which means less time with my hair under heat. Ok last bonus, it smells good.... that seems silly but it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...