Tuesday, April 5, 2011

....is Lettuceless

This is what I ate most of my summer living in Davis, and all of college for that matter. In the summer especially it is way to hot to cook anything, cutting veggies is about as close as I would get. Furthermore, I found that Lettuce would wilt faster than I could keep up with it and I didn't like it all that much anyway. So I cut it out of my Salads, but what's a Salad without Lettuce?

Lettuceless Salad
Tomato
Avocado
Asparagus
Fresh Green Beans
Italian Squash
Strawberries
Parmesan
Jicama

Dress with Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar &
Salt and Pepper to taste.
(All ingredients subject to change based solely on my whim, how my fridge is stocked or lack there of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...